Wednesday 23 December 2009

We have left the building

Well, not quite, but no more blog postings this year. The Parliament will shut down from tomorrow (Christmas Eve) until we return on Tuesday 5 January 2010 (Committee's first meeting is 12 January so papers for that will go out on the 5th or 6th). How will you cope without this blog and my pointless and tenuous musical references/connections. However, I have a few CDs coming my way at Christmas (from Richie Havens to the Silent League) so will be back with a vengeance next year!
We have some projects we are taking forward and which we hope to launch in January. These are aimed at further publicising the petitions process here and the work of the Committee. The anticipation! Can you contain yourself!! I think next year will be a good one for the Committee and, importantly, we hope for petitioners.
Anyway, I hope you all have a good Christmas an a guid New Year.
Fergus, Clerk to the PPC

1 comment:

  1. I would like to wish you a Merry Xmas and a Prosperous and Healthy new year, the public petitions committee has helped try and fight for a healthier Scotland and its been an incredible journey.

    I thank you from the bottom of my heart you have done a great job.

    Sincerely
    Ryan Mclaughlin
    Shine on Scotland campaign

    ReplyDelete